27 March 2007

Cleaning the fridge

...Bad Dog style.

I ran out of wet dog food, so I cooked up a big pan of chicken hearts and livers last night. I gave them about half of it tonight, then, as I was putting the rest away, I tripped.

Launching hearts, livers and associated juices over the entire lower half of my (open) refrigerator.

Why, yes - there was swearing. Imagine that!

Anyway. I pulled the drawers and picked up the hearts and livers, and was left with juice and nastiness. I looked down at Casey. Casey looked up at me.

I grabbed on of my (oh so few) remaining cigarettes and headed out the back door.



Talk about saving time and energy. After she was done, it was just a matter of a little 409 and a wipedown.

Hey! Casey, goddammit!



I said the bottom! Clean out the bottom! Do not eat my cheese!