23 May 2007

Random BS

I have got Things To Do.

Mr. Abby and I will depart the area Sunday evening to head to DFW - I start my new job on Tuesday.

I get to attend MC's wedding in Pennsylvania this weekend - so that takes me out of the loop from Friday PM until Sunday late morning. So, before Friday, I need to pack the clothes and stuff I'm going to need to live in Texas for five weeks. This, of course, will require the Mother of All Laundromat Trips.

Mr. Abby has today off, which is very handy. He's off doing something, I think mostly so I don't keep looking at the ceiling and hinting he should do something about the rats.

To make things better, Dumbass Realtor will be here later today with some people dumb enough to want to think about buying this place. I've long ago given up really cleaning for these people - I just ensure there are no loaded weapons sitting around. I'm sorely tempted to prop the ladder up against the exterior attic entrance and hang a sign on it that says "You MUST check out the attic!" and stage a nice bright flashlight there, as well. But that would be evil, so I won't do it.

Worst of all, I have two MagPul PMags sitting here. They showed up in the mail Monday, and I would just love to take them to the range, but I don't think there's any way I can justify that use of time.

But I'll probably do it anyway, most likely tomorrow.