28 June 2007

Grownup Places

I was hanging out at Rachel Lucas' place earlier, and she had a blog rating widget posted.

Oooh! I said. I wonder what Bad Dogs is rated!

Well, duh.

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



Yes, we do use some adult language around here. But you what? I think that's a feature, not a bug.

There aren't a lot of advantages to being a grownup, but using salty language, drinking beer and playing with guns are a few real pluses. I think we should take a moment every so often and revel in the fact that although we have to pay taxes and buy car insurance, the trade is the ability to drink gin at noon while organzing our pistol ammo. Butt nekkid, if we so desire.

BUT...speaking of things which blow about being a grownup, I need to brush my teeth and drag myself off to the Most Mindnumbing Job On Earth.