25 July 2007

This part is always an adventure

I'm not much of a housekeeper. Ok, actually I suck. And, fortunately, I have a mother who isn't overly judgemental. But I don't know if there's a woman in America who doesn't feel the need to clean, and a certain domestic fear, when her mother is enroute.

So that is what we've been doing. Every guest we host here has been an excuse for another major push toward "moved in." I think we finally got the last box out of the house about an hour ago.

Of course, with the kids and the Bad Dogs home all day, there can be no finishing touches until tomorrow afternoon. This necessitates a list for the chilluns.



Mr. Abby will pick Mom up from the airport tomorrow, and I will try to convince my Evil Corporate Masters to cut me loose an hour or so early.