30 August 2007

Quick update

BDC is, perhaps, what we could call "pre-tizzy" this morning. In a day or so, I think we'll be all in a tizzy.

The last remaining family members who have NOT been down here yet pulled into a neighboring town late last night. They're here for an event, but we shall have company at some point. I should probably mop or something.

Casey is acting suspicious about her back again - I'm wondering if we need a more extended course of antibiotics and steriods to whip her itchy spots.

I'm engaged in some paperwork goatropery (details of which I will share at an appropriate time) which is turning out to yet again be a goatrope involving paperwork. Since I'll be having company, I'd like to get the mounds of paperwork stowed away where they belong, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

[sigh]

Blogging will probably yet again become furtive and incoherent for a few days. Sorry 'bout that.