10 September 2007

About that "Loyal Opposition"

Do they even call themselves that anymore?

I've been trying to find a pic of the yahoos that Ike "The Doorman" Skelton threw out of the hearing earlier, with no luck.

But a little sleuthing around revealed that these were probably members of Code Pink. I'm taking that primarily from the fact that they were wearing pink outfits. So I could be totally wrong, and it could just be one of those awkward coincidences of fashion.

But I did manage to find a pic of a fellow protestor on the front steps of the Capitol earlier today.



Well, that just screams credibility, doesn't it? When I sitting in the dirt outside of Baghdad, this is the sort of person I wanted influencing those who owned my ass. The same and other angles are available here.

[spit]

I'm getting the urge to start drinking, which tells me maybe I need to turn off the TV and clean up the kitchen.