21 October 2007

Bad Behavior

I only point this out because...well...tell ya in a minute. In what could be described as a "perfect storm" of tackiness, Waffle House brawl lands Kid Rock in jail.

"He and five members of his entourage were involved in a fight with a male customer inside the Waffle House," said Mekka Parish, a spokeswoman for the DeKalb County Police Department.

The customer recognized a female with Kid Rock's party and exchanged words with her, Parish said.

Same old story, I guess. Georgia Boy gets worked up because Georgia Girl has decided to be Georgia Groupie for the evening, and things go downhill from there.

This jumped out at me for a couple of reasons.

1 - I have a picture of Kid Rock on my mantel. He and the Mister posed for shot together some years ago, and we needed something to put on the mantel. So Kid Rock it was. That gets some interesting looks from the rare guest.

2 - There's family lore that involves a Georgia Waffle House brawl and police intervention. But it wasn't me, so I'll leave it at that.