23 October 2007

Fabulous weather

Yesterday was cold and rainy, but this morning is crisp and sunny and...looking at my indoor/outdoor thermometer (which I do not assume is overwhelmingly accurate), I see about 46 degrees.

Wonderful.

I'll need to do some schedule juggling, since there is no way I'm running anywhere on a cool morning when I could be drinking coffee in a bathrobe, but other than that...I hope it stays this way or gets colder.

Casey adores the cold, has never forgiven us for leaving Minnesota, in fact. She had a dog door there and would lay in the backyard as snow piled up on her. Here, though, she just seems to be happy to not be hot. She's been dashing around the yard looking for squirrels to bark at.

The Boy Dogs, on the other hand... Sparky is still in bed, and I think Jack went out for about ten minutes, and now he's looking at me like I stole September and hid it, along with his chew toys.