18 February 2007

Sunday Updates

We're not blogging much this weekend, as there are actually better things to do here at BDC. However, the wise ones say that one should post at least once a day.

In current weirdness, I don't know what's going on with personal hygeine products here. Suddenly, we're tearing through body wash and toothpaste at an alarming rate, and I don't understand why. Either Mr. Abby has started drinking the body wash, or he's also using it to bathe Sparky. One way or the other, we were suddenly in need of both the other day.

I made a normal and unexciting body wash selection. But the toothpaste... I don't really have a "brand loyalty." I believe in paste, not gel. I smoke and drink gallons of coffee a day, so I hopefully buy the "whitening" stuff. And I like me some sturdy mint flavor.

So I bought THIS.



It promises a WHITENING MINT EXPERIENCE!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not toothpaste for the faint of heart. Mr. Abby brushed his teeth and hit the rack last night and I followed. As I climbed into bed, I remarked, "Wow. That new toothpaste..."

Apparently, he was lying there thinking the same thing. "Yeah. It's weird. Strong. Or something."

Oh, it's pasty (with some creepy orange stripes), but it's also MENTHOL-tasting. Very much so. Which is odd. However - if you suffer from chronic congestion, BUY THIS TOOTHPASTE. It'll clear you out.