08 April 2007

Funny

I laughed and beer came out my nose. Ouch.

(just skip this if you're not one of my gun nuts)

I missed the reference when Xavier posted some of this guy's stuff, but I ran across a thread at 1911forum that took me to the site.

They are very reliable and I really enjoy the trigger on Glock Pistols. They are good triggers once you get the hang of them. I would recommend having a smith work on them. The 1911 triggers are amazing but they require the use of a safety. I don't like safeties on my guns because when you're at the Starbucks and some democrat thug walks in waving a Lorcin you just might forget to turn the safety off of your nice shiny 1911. (It happened and America lost a great CCWer that day.) Then where will you be? You will be holding a gun that isn't going bang all the while getting shot by someone who voted for Clinton. How does that help the community?

I swear, if you can't laugh at yourself, your comrades, and some of the wingnuts your hobby puts you in contact with...

Satire, people. Satire.

I knew one of these guys. I'll do a Story Time about him soon.