14 April 2007

Naming...

So, we scrolled through the comments, and mulled this over. We asked the Senior Dogs.

Casey suggested, "Stupid Puppy in Need of Corrective Nips." Sparky suggested, "Fucking Puppy I Hate."

Ahem...he is named "BlackJack." To be shortened to "Jack."

Which also fits in nicely with "Jacked-up."

He seems to be a good boy, but he is a little...energetic. Yes, it has been a long time since I've had a puppy, can you tell?

Casey is taking her Senior Dog responsibilities very seriously. She's had him down on his back four or five times already. I encourage this - I think it leads to good pack dynamics. Sparky is having a rough time, but he's already bitten Jack's nose a couple of times, so I think things are becoming clear to the little guy.

OK. I've got several things I'd like to talk with y'all about, but we'll see if I can find a chance in between chasing this guy around.