01 June 2007

More pointlessness

Nobody is talking about anything useful lately - the news is full of crap. Rosie leaves The View? Don't care. TB patient flies to Canada, drives across border? Don't really care about that, either.

There are some more televised presidential candidate debates coming up next week, which might be a good reason to sit around and drink beer and yell at the TV.

I think we're finally done driving around looking at houses - we've got one that will work just fine. It's also currently unoccupied, which is pretty darn handy.

Alright. I'll stop now. My rule is - if I have nothing to say, I will say nothing. Thanks for bearing with me during this transition. Mornings and evenings provide plenty of time for bloggage - more so in the evenings now that I don't have to go rule on houses in the evenings.