28 March 2007

Florida - not sucking

After I banished the weird nicotine demons this morning (drowned 'em in French Roast, I did), I figured I needed to get out of the house.

It's been fabulous weather here lately, and I've got the top down on the Jeep. I'm not thinking I'll be putting it up again very soon, either.

Anyway, I figured I'd go to the beach and lay around, get a little sun.

I put on the bathing suit, then some shorts and a shirt. Then I realized I had a larger-than-a-silver-dollar size patch on my arm. So I moved it to my ass.

Went to the store, got some magazines, cold water, fruit salad and ice for the cooler.

Went to the beach, got some good sun. Saw a gal with the world's cutest little white female boxer. Read.

Abby, you ask, what did you read?

Duh. Guns & Ammo and Cosmo.