08 May 2007

New shit

So I went out and bought me some new shit this afternoon. My saucepan is the tool of Satan. We broke our trusty glass one a few months back, and tried a super-cheap replacement from the PX.



Yes. Its coating is flaking off. That was obviously not working. So I went to Target. Of course, they had a beautiful saucepan for $40. That's a little more than I want to spend on my macaroni and cheese pan, to be honest. But they also had what looked like a nice one for $20.



That oughta work.

I have also noticed a funky odor from my wrist in recent days. It dawned on my that perhaps the watch that I run and swim in was the culprit. So I took it off and smelled it. A new band, it seemed, was sorely needed. Fortunatly, my taste in watchbands is not extravagent, and for like 4 bucks I got the one you can see attached to my watch.



Why yes, the old one is standing there on its own. I guess it was time to send it to the Great Wrist In The Sky.

OK. I promise this is the last post about super-boring shit for a while. I keep watching the news, and eventually it will spark some reaction beyond overwhelming rage and despair.