07 May 2007

Preachers Gone Wild

I don't know what the Hell is going on around here.

Pastor Facing Charge Of Battery On Man.

The man said he awoke to find his pants and underwear pulled down to his knees, his shirt pulled up to his neck and Smart straddling him while kissing his chest, records state.

Well, yes. I guess I can see how this is maybe not what you expect from your pastor. Not that I have a pastor, but I know lots of people who do, and this doesn't seem to be the expectation.

But when men of the cloth go wild, it's apparently not always about sex. Sometimes, it's about crack.

Anton agreed to be searched and the officer noticed a plastic baggie with 16 rocks of crack cocaine in Anton’s left shirt pocket, the affidavit states.

Well, the general consensus seems to be that everybody likes crack. Apparently, preachers are included.