28 July 2008

Oversights and inclusions

I finally got around to updating the address for Confessions of a Gun-toting Seagull. Jim rid himself of MySpace a while back (which, I admit, frightened and confused me), and has now joined the rest of hoi polloi on Blogger.

Also, we've added SpeakerTweaker's place - Where Sometimes Things Go Bang. Tweaker is one of those guys who shows up with really useful and helpful comments, so he's a repository of good info. Or, at least someone who could tempt you to buy another gun.

And finally, last but certainly not least, I've added LabRat and Stingray over at Atomic Nerds. Scary smart folks, those, and paralyzingly funny when the mood strikes.

I figured this would be a great time to do blogroll additions, since I'm rebuilding my favorites list. I'm pretty cheery about having more of these great people on my official "click every day," because some of us need things to be simple.