15 May 2007

Carbine Tomfoolery

The World's Cheapest Optic showed up on my doorstep, so I put it on.

[giggles in a creepy manner]

It's got a little dot that glows! How cool is that? And it can be a red dot, or a green dot! I can choose!

(This is the part where all my readers who are into 21st century optics roll their eyes, I'm sure. That's alright, I'm okay with being the last one to the party.)

And yes - I did have to put the battery in and turn it onto figure out which end of the optic was the front and which was the back. I'm down with being an idiot, but I do choose to do as much of that as possible in the privacy of my own home.

I have things to do today, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to scoot up to the range and put a few rounds through it, just to ensure I've got everything clamped down.