01 May 2007

Name dropping

I woefully neglect my blogroll, which is pretty unorganized to start with. One of these days I'll get around to updating it, perhaps even dividing it usefully so my dog readers aren't routed off into gun nut sites and the reverse.

But I DO like to link to folks who read and comment here. It's a community, and it's entirely possible that I may stumble across something really cool.

So...recently I've been dropping in on Bonnie. She's been doing a personal fitness blog for a while (her motivation level frightens me), but has just recently started being a Squeaky Wheel in Search of Grease. She strikes me as appropriately cynical and distrustful of authority figures, so drop by and check her out.

Then we have commenter aepilot_jim, who runs Confessions of a Gun-Toting Seagull. I love his blog and read there frequently, but he's using MySpace, which frightens me. One of these days I'll register there so I can harass him directly in his comments section.

I'm so Small Time, I'm all about the linkage. If you comment here regularly and I don't link to you, it's not because I don't love you - it's because my ADD kicked in and I wandered away to pet a dog or something.

This blogging thing is fun, and I'm all about helping my readers find MORE sites to suck up their valuable time. Bad Dogs and Such - contributing to the national lack of productivity one link at a time.