01 May 2007

Under siege

The stucco project from Hell is still not finished. Yesterday they were around the other side of the the house, futzing with the window frames. Today they're on my side, futzing with the windows.

Must remember to not walk around house without clothes on.

Once this window futzing is complete (please, please, let it be today), then perhaps they'll paint. Then, I hope, they'll leave.

The dogs haven't been too insane about multiple short guys jabbering in Spanish right outside the window. Once round of barking when they first started, but now they're just sulking. In an hour or two, though, the guys should be around back, which will mean I'll have to greatly reduce potty breaks and just-hanging-out-in-the-yard time.

Less than a month left for Abby in this Hellhole, my friends. There are no words for my glee.