12 February 2007

Random info

I know you all are used to like 7,000 posts a day, and I'm sorry to disappoint. We've been involved with the whole selling-a-house-via-FEDEX adventure today. I also went back to the did-you-bring-a-passport job place ("staffing consultants" aka "temp agency") this morning.

Mr. Abby and I were talking about my lack of success at finding any menial job, and decided we could probably chalk it up the I-feel-like-shit-applying-for-this-stupid-job attitude that I probably can't hide during interviews. Fortunately, the "staffing consultants" don't seem to care if I hate myself for being there - I think they'll be employing me. Which is fortunate, because the CMP is going to release those carbines soon, and Abby needs some scratch.

In other news, the dogs and I outvoted Mr. Abby, and the main TV will be tuned to the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show tonight. I am working on a bottle of pinot grigio that's very nice, so you all can probably look forward to mildly inebriated dog show blogging later.

I know - you're on the edge of your seat.