12 February 2007

Toys...

I hate these dogs. Seriously. I want to cook them.

I'm watching the Pekinese right now and I just want to kick it.

"one of the most popular breeds of all time, the poy toodle - uh - toy poodle..." So say the announcers. Looks like I'm not the only one who feels like wine is the best way to cope with the toy group.

I've met some pretty good poodles. How could anyone inflict this haircut on a dog? Either of my dogs would kick your ass for this haircut.

The pug? Someday I'll tell you about Scooter Lady and her pug. And her retarded son.

Sparky says, "what the fuck is the deal with that yorkshire terrier?"

I agree. We disapprove.

Hmm...the yorkie made the cut. This judge is trying to look far too manly to be judging the toy group.

Oh no - the toy poodle?

So what we get out of tonight is the akita, the dandie dinmont freakin' terrier, and the toy poodle?

I spit. Tomorrow night better cough me up a serious hound, a nice big dalmation and a G. Shepherd.