15 February 2007

Tasker - 5 Things you don't know about Abby

These "memes," they frighten me. Tripping Daisy tagged me for this one.

Don't hold your breath for anything too juicy - family members read here. Here goes-

1- I dance in supermarket aisles in the afternoon if the muzak is good. I inherited from my father a shocking lack of a capacity to be embarassed by bad public singing and dancing.

2- I want to get auburn highlights in my hair. But my Mom decided to be a faux redhead while she's chemo-bald. Now I don't want to get the highlights until she gets her normal hair back because I don't want to be a chemo copy cat.

3- I was thrown out of the National Honor Society in high school.

4- I have kicked my dog to correct problem behavior. Worst thing about that? It worked. Still, I've only done it twice. Once to find out, once to correct a porch-crapping habit.

5- My one and only court appearance was because of my dog, and it was unrelated to the kicking. She was escaping the yard and chasing children. Specifically, black children. I had to confess this when enlisting in the Army and at every security investigation I've participated in. "My name is Abby and my dog is a violent racist."

How's that for weird ephemera? I'm only an egg, so I don't tag people. But that was fun.