06 April 2007

Gettin' Stuff Done

Slept a little this morning, then made up and to the bank, then to Jiffy Lube. Loves me that Jiffy Lube. Yes - I know I could learn to change my oil. But I don't want to screw around with it.

Then...the V-E-T. Of course, at first, Casey thought she was lucky. Hey - a car ride without the other dog! Score! Check out her Jeep-riding setup.



She's got a harness that buckles into the seat belt end. I only use it when the top is down or the windows are out, but it works. Way better than having her lunge out at a stoplight to chase some minority child.

She did well at the vet, and the vet did well off us (to the tune of $300-plus), but I got six months of flea and heartworm stuff.

On the ride home, Casey thought for a moment she was maybe going to score a treat.



Ahh...no. Even good dogs don't get designer wedding cakes. Sorry, girl.

And the trip's final highlight - a bus ad. Now, I'm really not into personal injury lawsuits to start with, but I don't think I'd be calling "Koby" on the basis of this ad. Then again, I suspect I am not the target demographic.