06 April 2007

Ridiculous

This is absurd. Apparently, the prospect of a road trip and job interviews has me so geeked that I am incapable of sleep.

I'm normally pretty much nocturnal, but I tend to be knocked out by 0300. I just tried for the second time tonight to fall asleep. Nada. When I caught myself doing pushups in bed (too see how that felt with my feet tucked over the mattress), I figured I may as well give up.

I've tried everything. James Patterson paperback? No luck. Two hours of reading flashlight reviews online? Buddy, if that doesn't work - nothing will.

So I'm going to go get some breakfast.

Seeing as I was busy today (yesterday? Thursday) and really was tired earlier tonight (last night?), I assume this will all lead to me falling asleep around 1030 and running late to the vet.