01 April 2007

Moving right along...Looking for some help

OK. We got a little carried away with the last post, but I'll leave it in its stream-of-conciousness, I'd-like-to-kick-Nancy-Pelosi's ass entirety.

I would like to solicit input. As I earlier announced, we will have a young male black lab coming to live with us.

Mr. Abby wants to name him "Gunny" (after the rank). I think that's kinda dweeby, and counteroffered "Guns" (a much more familiar term for the same rank).

However, I was thinking aloud that I was inclined to like "Satchel" (the ball player).

And let's be honest - the fact that he's a black lab opens the door to lots of options.

LeeAnn has suggested "Little Black Sambo." I could definitely work with "Sambo."

How about some more suggestions? It's gotta be manly, but other than that, let's see if we can come up with something better than naming the poor little guy "Guns."