29 January 2007

Training my Outlook

I recently kicked my Army email account to the curb, since we're working toward a point where both the Army and I can agree on the fact that I'm like...you know...OUT.

I have a Google (Gmail) account. So I set it up to work with Outlook, since I'm not afraid of Outlook and the interface beats the heck out of the internet mail crap. I also set up spell-check, because although I type very quickly, I also type like a total chimp.

I forgot how annoying "training" your Outlook is. The stupid dictionary keeps trying to fix my spelling.

It doesn't like "ain't." Had to add that to the dictionary. Also confusing are "Garand," and "Mauser." More dictionary additions. And there's no way I'm dealing with email that doesn't understand "fucktard," "shitweasel" or "goatfuckery."

It's a process.