03 February 2007

Product Endorsement! Dog water

I have this groovy setup for dog water. It's the Petmate LeBistro water dispensing thingy.


Of course, I bought mine before they became "anti-bacterial!" Mine is 2.5 or 3 gallons, but I never fill it all the way. If you put too much water in, creepy stuff starts to grow in the bowl. I don't like to drink nasty water, so I assume the Bad Dogs don't, either. I fill the bowl, then fill the jug a third to half full. That seems about right.

Due to its design, occasionally it make a water jug "glugging" sound. This scares the beejesus out of Sparky. I love glancing out into the kitchen if he drinks right after Casey, because I know what's about to happen.

Glug glug!

He leaps backward, then backs out of the kitchen while looking at the water thing with great distrust. Too funny.