02 February 2007

Well, I'll be damned....

So I just got this forwarded email from Abby's Mom. It was a link from an old school friend of mine who...(c'mon, can you guess?)...has a blog! Groovy...

I kinda checked out of my hometown in a big way when I joined the Marine Corps. There weren't many people I cared to keep knowing, but Jess is one I feel very bad about not doing better at keeping up with. She's a wonderful person. She came to my wedding, and visited when I got back from downrange.

So I went to her blog. And it looks like her life is very good right now. And you know, there's probably no reason for that to make me as happy as it does. Actually brought a tear to my stony little eyes. Good for Jess.

So, without further ado, if you care to drop in on her, go here.

Damn. The blogosphere. Cool.