08 February 2007

Fast update

Oddly enough, I actually have some things to do today, so you all will have to wait for whatever pointless ramblings I have up my sleeve.

I've been looking at the sitemeter, and it seems some poor, sad folks wander in here after harmless Google searches.

We had one today looking for "women ground infanty." Assuming he wasn't looking for women's favorite recipes for ground-up infantryman, the answer is: no - there aren't. The further answer, Abby-style, is here

We also had someone asking about "dog nectarines." Apparently this individual has a fruit-bat dog. That's cool, so do I. Listen, the nectarines, in moderation, will not hurt your dog. I'd keep 'em away from the pits, but that's just me.

OK. I have to take a shower and find some pants, because apparently some disoriented individual has decided to ask me in person about my qualifications to perform some sort of work-for-pay. I'm sure we all know how this will turn out, but I'm headed off anyway.

More later.