06 February 2007

Love will make you crazy

Women are competitive about men. This is a fact. The better the overall quality of the man, the more vicious said competition can be.

Now, I'm just talking out my ass here, because I don't know any of these people, but I'd have to say that an astronaut is probably a pretty high-quality man.

Commander Oefelein is a space shuttle pilot. Pilots are automatically sexy, and so, I suppose, this guy probably has a pretty high level of sexiness. This isn't a very good picture, but I'll cut the commander some slack and assume he's more of a studpuppy when he's not wearing a big orange spacesuit.

Apparently, he's enough of a studpuppy to cause some serious strife over at NASA.

Hard to tell exactly what's going on with this. But we will note that it falls squarely into our sights, as it involves both the military and Florida.

I do feel the need to point out that all involved are officers. All my old NCOs out there know officers are a little flaky.