09 February 2007

However - thoughts on Hillary

BUT! But! Although we all know I oppose the Hillary Clinton candidacy because I cannot stand to hear the entire country shriek about the Clintons anymore...

I have got to give the woman and her campaign props. Why, you ask?

This is why.



Her campaign site features an entire Pets For Hillary section. And that's just cool.

My Bad Dogs have not yet declared favorites. Sparky is little lefty, and thus far is in the Al Sharpton camp (it has something to do with Al's support for gay marriage, which appeals to Sparky because, well, he's a Yorkie). Casey is beyond conservative, and so I assume she'll come out for whoever wants to chase down and kill illegal immigrants on the border. Hey - she's a German Shepherd.

Hey - a note - no matter what your political convictions, we don't say rude things about other people's pets in Abby's comments.