08 February 2007

Sorry about that...

I know I have a few loyal readers out there who assume that when I say I'll post on something, I will. You'll have to wait for the sports car commentary.

But the job interview...

Now, remember, since Abby ain't gonna be at this location for a whole lot longer, Abby just needs some damn work. Not a real job. But let's keep this short. You all don't need to hear me rationalize why I'm seeking a shit job.

If you, a company, call and ask me to come in and talk to you, the last question I will ask you on the phone is, "Is there anything you'd like me to bring when I come in?"

If you say, "just your resume," I will assume that is what you want. If I show up and you ask for my passport or birth certificate (to prove ability to work - it's a Florida thing), I will not have that item.

So, the interview is re-scheduled and I did NOT kill anyone. Although it was tempting. Pigfuckers.