08 February 2007

Whiny northerners

We know Abby's Pack hails from Up North. Michigan, to be exact. West Michigan. And we know Abby recently lived Up North. That was in Minnesota.

So I have a fair number of northern readers. Many of them are being affected by the current arctic weather. And man...are they whiny about it or what?

I don't bitch about living in Florida when I'm on the phone with the Frozen People. I've been the Frozen People. I'm of the mindset that these northern winters only become worthwhile on that first warm day, when the sun comes out and you can suddenly smell the unfrozen ground. That part is nice. These weeks are shitful. It's cold, it's dark, it's boring. Ick.

So I haven't mentioned that's it's been like 70 and sunny here. In fact, I'm probably going to run a little early today so I can do it in a tank top and work on my tan a little.

Try not to hate me. I've got tornados, one of the annual shark migrations, and pending hurricanes.

More later, including such fascinating topics as job interviews, sports cars and MORE!